Pages

05 February 2012

With the most noisy...

Here's a photo I got clicked with the last group of the youngsters who left the Seminary this evening. Incidentaly this also the first group that woke up this morning ... at 2.30 am!! We ran into each other a couple of times during the day and they became very friendly by the end of the day.
They had several questions to ask, about Priesthood, formation, Bishopric, education, my vocation and I'm also glad that they spoke highly of several of their Parish Priests. What struck me most of these youngsters was that though they appeared crude and uncouth, they were very smart and sharp in observing things around. The observations they made about a couple of things in the seminary and the Church at large made me realise how sharp their minds were. The best was the speed and accuracy with which they caught my subtle hints about community life and my vocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...