Pages

20 February 2012

At the temple

While I was at the temple the other day, watching the various ceremonies (waiting for the sanctuary to be opened after lunch), I was wondering what would be the reaction of several of my friends, if they were to be with me watching what I was observing. For some it would have been a great source of entertainment. Quite a few would have made some fun of it. There would be a sizeable number who'd watch the whole procedure for it certainly is a rare occasion. I also was observing Sai Ram, a Brahmin himself. He was all reverence and respect for everything. I guess, if Sai Ram were to get his friends to the Church one day, he would also find some similar reactions like those I had in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...