Pages

23 February 2011

At Karunapuram

I returned this morning from Karunapuram... gratefully on time for the defence of the Brothers here. The defence of the Brothers there went on well. Even before I reached back to Kondadaba this morning, the news that I 'butchered' a couple of them there preceded me! Anyway, good for everyone.

It was nice being at Karunapuram this time. I had a very relaxed time. Unlike previous visits, this one was a 'green one' - optimistic and literally too (gardens and vegetables, are plenty). The atmosphere in the community too was very charged, I don't know why. Perhaps being the fag end of the exams, the Brothers were all excited and happy. Anyway, it was good.

I also got a chance to address the Salesian Brothers, eight of them, on Monday evening. I shared with them the same opinions and views I shared with the Salesians at DBRC, Bangalore two years ago. Half of them were quite open to my sharing and I could see that it meant something for them. The other half, as far as I could read from their faces, did not understand anything of what I was saying. They seemed to be already bored of conferences, by every Tom, Dick and Harry passing through Karunapuram.

I also had a relaxed chat with all the staff there, Frs KS, CJ, TV and even Br Lawrence. From all this sharing and exchange of ideas, I realise the situation (that of formation process) is no better there than it is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...