Pages

05 May 2016

Jesus and the winds

Only today did I learn that my little niece is frightened of something:  strong winds or rather the sound of the it.  For the past two to three days Hyderabad has been battered by heavy winds in the evening and some cooling showers after the dust storm the winds rake up.  I was told that at home, to make the place a little more cooler, Mummy and Papa have tied up fibre sheets.  With the evening winds blowing in all directions, those sheets seem to make some eerie sound.  Anet, I'm told, is frightened of those sounds and yesterday when she did not find anyone to hold fast to, she ran to the living room to tell Jesus, "Jesus don't want winds!"

I guess, she has her own rapport with Him - and He with her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...