Pages

15 August 2012

Another Marian Month concludes...

With the feast of Our Lady and Independence day of India, another Marian month of my life concluded.  Well, looking back I realise the 'fizz' is missing as years go by.  I remember the initial years when I joined the aspirantate and even the Philosophate at Yercaud.  Marian month was one of the craziest - and the most exciting - months of the year.  Perhaps at Divyadaan, it began to lose its 'thrill'.  Then, of course, during practical training, you just want to see the final day.  Add to that the stay in the Provincial house where there was none (students or Brothers, I mean) and it was just like any other month!

Well, I know not if like Fr Maliekal, I too can say, the Mother Mary whom I knew as a boy is not the same as the one I know after so many years of being a religious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...