Pages

06 March 2020

The Last Supper

A man from Jerusalem went to meet Pope Francis.  After much difficulty he did manage a 5-minute slot with the Pope.  Once with Pope Francis, the man said, "I am a chef from Jerusalem."  The Pope acknowledged him and said he was happy to meet him. "What can I do for you?" asked the Pope. 

The man went on, "Even my father was a chef" he said.  The Pope smiled.  "Even my grandparents were chefs," continued the man.  Pope Francis expressed his happiness and asked what he could do for him.  The man said, "My family and ancestors have been chefs for ages."  The Pope, by now wondering where this is all going, asked again, "What is it that you want?"  The man finally said, "I'm waiting for you to clear the bill of the last supper." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...