Pages

24 September 2015

Jesus in the toilet

As my brother and his two kids got ready to go up stairs to hit bed for the night, my nephew used the toilet on the ground floor. Inadvertently he forgot to switch off the light. When my Mum reproachingly asked, “Who used the toilet last and forgot to switch off the light?” my nephew replied, “I did go but I am sure I put off the light. Most probably Jesus went in and forgot.” Saying so he marched up.

Once in their room upstairs, my brother forgot to put off the light in their bathroom. When Roshni (my sister-in-law) sternly asked who went in last and forgot to switch off the light, my brother replied, “I did go, but I am sure I put off the light. Most probably Jesus went in and forgot to switch off the light.” At this my nephew snapped back, “How many times will Jesus go for his needs? He just went to the loo downstairs!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...