Pages

24 September 2015

At DBNJ, Ramanthapur

It is almost a week since I took charge of administration at Don Bosco Nava Jeevan, Ramanthapur.  I'm still learning the ropes of the game!  However, being with the boys is a different experience all together.  Call it a bad habit or a compulsion, I just cannot ignore a comparative view, at times, while trying to understand the boys in connection with my years of experience in the Seminaries.  Whatever it be, these boys are just plain mirrors... perhaps with some deeper things... all open and frank.  Most of them have had a troubled past but it does not really hamper their 'now'. For now they are happy and living life to the full.  They stay here, because they love it here!  All I'm trying to do is learn being good, gentle and understanding.  My stay in Punganur and my experience there with the children has indeed made its mark.  For most instances, I fall back on that experience than of the past 15 years.

More so, in the coming days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...