Pages

27 August 2015

Investing in people

Being at Punganur, and not having an official responsibility to fulfill, I glide in and out of any department or section of the work here. Not sensing me as a threat or an 'authority' figure, everyone feels comfortable and friendly. This provides me with a great sense of liberty to try and share with everyone – confreres, teachers, students, staff members – what I have within me and what I am made up of... my values, principles and attitude. Rather than expect from me some monetary help, I'm blessed with the position of being helpful in what I love most – investing in people rather than in structures or materials!

Gold and silver, I have none, but from what I have I give! Rings some bells?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...