Pages

31 March 2015

More 'seedful' than fruitful...

I spent the previous week at Karimnagar for my retreat with Fr Kulandai SJ.  It was my maiden guided retreat and I truly felt, that it was the best thing I could asked for, given my state of mind and soul.  To describe what I went through during the past one week would be like asking someone else to tell me the taste of the food that I'm eating!  Hence I desist from penning anything much of last week.  However, the changes in myself would be more felt than described... so I'd like to leave it that way.

One interesting thing (among the many) that happened during the week was the sms from my wise-crackpot Rabbi. I had not heard from him for a long long time now. And then bang, in the middle of the retreat I receive an sms from him.
It is funny because we ask God to change our situation not knowing he put us in the situation to change us. 
Looked as if God was using a multi-dimensional approach to get to me!

All in all, I returned to my community more disturbed and uneasy than when I began the retreat, but this time for some other matter and at a very different level.  That way, I'd describe my retreat more and 'seedful', rather than fruitful!

1 comment:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCLyFGgVdZM

    i've been listening to him for a few weeks now. Van Morrison.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...