Pages

24 November 2011

Seminary Day 2011

It's been a while since I posted something. Just that I was too caught up with the preparations of the Seminary day (Nov. 22, 2011). Thanks to all the heavenly and local help it went on as planned and the play which I was keen about came out beautifully. More than anyone else, it touched me most since I was with it since the conception onwards. The guests who witnessed the play too were very happy with the presentation. Among the many compliments I received the one that I liked best was when one of the Priests mentioned that it has been long since he witnessed the Brothers put up an English play. For me too it was a pleasant surprise that Brothers could manage and deliver dialogues in English. I just did not want it to be translated into Telugu (which certainly would have been much easier for the Brothers) for the reason that I did not want them to hijack the message. I wanted to retain the message without it being clouded and drowned under the plethora of subtle messages that the Brothers' unconsciously deliver.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...