Pages

30 November 2011

Flywheel and...

Last night I watched the movie Flywheel (2003). Not a very exceptional movie but all the same, good message and well presented too. Of course to those who do not trust much in religion and God, this may be an overdose of facts, but otherwise the message is clear... may be a bit exaggerated (which movie isn't) but worthwhile all the same.

It shows the life of a dishonest car salesman, who decides to changeover and become honest in his dealings... with surprising results not just for his business but for his relationships as well.

Well that's not what I wrote this post for. In the movie there is a Psalm that is often quoted. And call it whatever you may, this morning as I woke up, I found the same Biblical verse on my sms inbox. And mind you, I never ever receive any such smses! That was something that really surprised me while I was still in bed and looking at my mobile to put off the alarm!

Delight yourself in the Lord and he shall give you the desires of your heart. (Ps 37:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...