Pages

07 November 2011

Animating the CRI, Vizag

All the effort made in preparing for the young Conference of Religious, India (CRI) Vizag unit was worth it as I had an enriching experience interacting with the group of 60 young (and some senior) religious working in the Archdiocese of Vizag. Unfortunately it was an all female group except for two Priests who happen to land up there by some miscommunication but stayed on till lunch time. Somehow I had planned the whole programme on a very interactive mode, with games and songs. I used the platform of fun to drive home the points I wanted to really convey. In a sense, it helped. I realise more and more that those for the consecrated life cannot bear or are unwilling to take on real challenges but would rather be quite light and carefree about life.

All said and done, it was a good exercise for me and I enjoyed it. After long I had this chance and it flowed as planned too. I took three sessions and each session was on a particular theme (but all interlinked): self discovery, taking risks and realising that there always exist choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...