Pages

28 December 2019

Being active

Returned from home yesterday night. Glad to meet all in the community.  It just seems like I never left the place.  It is not even 24 hours since I returned, and the only thing I felt so far, was a bit bored!  

Looking back at the month I spent at home, I think this is the first time ever that I was not lazy.  That I reached home not for holidays was a fact.  But somehow I found myself busy all day and night.  I did not have to things on my own. I just followed Mum!  She always is upto something.  Never does she sit idle saying 'there's nothing to do'!  (Though this time she did watch two movies, one with the kids and one all by herself - a record in all these years!)  

So Mum and I, we did much work in the house. Mostly though it was garden work or completing the construction work of the ramp and the surrounding.  Some of the tasks were what she wanted to do but for lack of time or support, kept postponing.  Am truly very happy that I did something productive and helpful rather than 'relax'!  Perhaps it was also my way of thinking of Papa.  Or maybe to enjoy Mummy's company, giving her the opportunity to talk.  

Now back in Chertsey, the first feeling I have after a day, is to complete the tasks I see rather than postpone them 'for the right moment'.  Being active for a whole month, I could not say, there's nothing to do.  I realise, earlier I didn't want to do.  Not that there is nothing to be done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...