Pages

06 August 2018

Salesian Sisters at Cowley

Visited the elderly Salesian Sisters at Cowley this morning, with Fr John.  There were two new Sisters, since I last visited them a couple of months ago.  Two of those whom I'd met in my previous visits looked a bit pale and weak.  For the rest they looked fine and hearty.  It was interesting to notice that some of them, even though now find it difficult to walk unaided or even hold a coffee cup steady, have not lost their sense of humour and joy in life.  A couple of them are very silent and look lost.  Looks as if they are yet to reconcile themselves to the fact that they are no more young, energetic and in-charge! 

What's surprising was that a couple of them remembered me - of course, not my name but that I am a Brother and have visited them earlier!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...