Pages

06 July 2015

Enjoying a refreshing break!

Am presently at Don Bosco School, Punganur enjoying a very refreshing break from all the formation "nightmares"! At Punganur there is a school, a boarding for boys, a Parish and large plots of fields.  However, am very much involved in doing all the good I can wherever and in whatever way I can.

Fortunately or unfortunately, there is no net connection in the house and I have to come to town to access the net. So enjoying also a break from the cyber world too!

However, my string of reflections (heartstrings), keep on growing.  I'll post them when I have a handy access to the internet. Till then, God bless!

2 comments:

  1. good to hear that you are enjoying a refreshing break.
    thanks to God for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Br. Casti
    good to hear that you are refreshing yourself, thanks to God for it.
    because busy people do need to have some rest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...