Pages

05 May 2015

In my lifetime, I'd like to...

In the last issue of the Reader's Digest I read an open contest the magazine conducted online asking readers to complete the following sentence:
In my lifetime, I'd like to... 
Some of the interesting sentences were published in the last issue of April 2015.
What caught my attention was the whole idea of having a vision for one's life.  Of course, for fun sake one could very well complete the sentence with a witty saying.  Even then, I suppose what counts is that we are consistent with it. Most often people seem to aim for a 'one-time achievement' and then what is the 'lifetime' dream?? I'd rather go by those who have a simple dream but are willing to be consistent with it and strive for it in one's own simple ways. Better still if it is something non-material! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...