Pages

02 December 2013

Lots of 'Peace'

Let me begin my Advent blogging on a lighter note. This morning for the Responsorial psalm, the Brother reading it had not practiced too well. Naturally there was something for me to be amused about in spite of the seriousness with which I intended to participate in the Holy Mass. The Brother kept reading the word 'peace' fast and short, and for all of us hearing it, it sounded like 'piss'. So here's the psalm, as heard by most of us today: 
Pray for the PISS of Jerusalem!May those who love you prosper!
May PISS be within your walls,Prosperity in your buildings.Because of my relatives and friendsI will say, "PISS be within you!"
Well, that was a lot of 'peace'!

1 comment:

  1. :D would have told him,

    "Thank you Bro, but if it's all the same to you, I'll pass up on the Piss for now and take the peace when it comes around."

    Oooh how smelly Jerusalem must've been!!

    and talk of how he would have pissed off his relatives and friends with his greetings. They'd tell him to piss off and not peacefully either. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...