Pages

22 May 2013

Brothers' Congress

The past couple of days I've been scratching my head to formulate a sort of survey form in view of the Salesian Brothers' Congress to held in December 2013.  About five years ago I proposed a change of mode and modality of the Congress, after my maiden participation in the previous Congress. Now I know what happens when you air your views, convincingly... you get to work and live up to the alternatives proposed! Initially I resisted and dodged getting drawn into the convening team of the upcoming Congress; only to end up having it whole and soul in my lap!

So now, my main attempt is to make a difference in the way we perceive Don Bosco, his initial reasons for initiating the Brotherhood, the whole process of growth and of course, and most importantly, the way we look at ourselves today. I'd be a fool to think I can alter the mindset and tickle the hearts of the 250 contingent of Brothers in South Asia. I aim for a change of perspective in atleast one person... myself!

Therefore, am presently working! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...