Pages

10 August 2019

Signposts...

This needs to be recorded, not so much for chronicling a particular point in history, but as a signpost for the future... rather, a fuller living of each moment:

Then there were these words of wisdom from another source:
What I am driving at is that you need to explore new horizons constantly, whether as part of the thesis or beyond it. Each will influence the other! Even in your readings for the PhD, what are the ideas that have caught your attention? If there are, let them lead you into unchartered territories!
...  Do not put blocks to yourself. I would say, there is nothing to discern here, except being solicitous about completing what you have started. I suggest what my doctor told me: eat well, sleep well, relax… and enjoy what you are doing.
And of course, the gentle reminder, about faith!

Thanks and prayers for all those who have been close to me in these uncertain moments of my journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...