Pages

27 April 2024

Reading

At times there's so much of negativity around that I too feel cramped and agitated.  But from experience I also am well aware that it is not the negativity without that makes me feel so.  It is only that from within that can really affect me.  So I ask myself why is it that I feel so from within?  

One definite reason is my lack of reading.  Of late, my reading time and range has fallen - fallen abysmally!  That workload has increased is true. So has the diversity of works.  But that's only an excuse. The biggest challenge now is WHAT to read!  There's no dearth of reading material, but what is it that I need to pick up.  If I take up something related to my work, I'm still "working", not really relishing the work.  It is as if I'm forcing myself to get the job done, rather than see it as some good done.  

Nonetheless, need to start.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...