Pages

03 April 2013

Me? Really?

A couple of Salesian Sisters (FMAs) from Warangal visited us today on a two-day trip to Vizag.  I had never met them earlier but coming from Karunapuram they had heard a lot about me.  This evening after their return from Borra caves, one of them could not stop laughing when she met me in person.  Only a while later, when she could calm herself she apologised and was quite sincere to tell me that from all that she had heard about me, she had a particular image about me and when she actually saw me first time in the morning as they entered the house, she could not believe that I was 'Castilino'.

It was fun listening to her as she kept repeating how totally different I was from what she had imagined me to be!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...