Pages

26 June 2008

Perfect day to start!

Thanks to the 'Musings' of Fr Ivo Coelho, my former Rector, while at Nashik for this inspiration to pen my 'Heartstrings'!!!
Couldn't be a better day than this... for no particular reason. After long having a good break from the regular humdrum of life - a quiet and refreshing one!

Am reminded of one of the SMSes that my good friend Rabbi regularly sends me:

I got into a bus and sat near a young man. He was wearing only one shoe. I asked, "You have evidently lost a shoe, my friend." "No friend," came the reply, "I found one!" It is evident to me, that does not mean it is true!

Perhaps all of us have our own prejudices and plans... may be good to check once in a way, lest plans and prejudices interchange places!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...